Friday, April 20, 2007

Where did the time go?

It's been a crazy semester and now it's crunch time.

By next week, we all have final touches to add to our blogs and Web sites, especially towards our final project. I'm still in the process of gathering content and interviews. Time has passed so quickly and many things have occurred within the past five months, both good and bad. But that's reserved for another blog entry.

I'm also stressed out because I have summer school, which starts on May 21, the day after my birthday. Great planning, eh?

I'll be taking some interesting courses like:
  • AVT 382 Digital Arts and Animation (4)
  • AVT 414 Graphic Design IV (4)
  • ARTH 320 Arts of the Islamic World (3)
  • ENGL 332 Introduction to Film Criticism (3)
I hope to learn a variety of software programs better as well as expand my mind about culture. That's 14 credits total and the two sessions will overlap. I'll be having fun while balancing all that.

And because I'm obsessive-compulsive (haha), I've finalized my schedule for fall.
  • AVT 498 Senior Design Project (yikes!) (4)
  • AVT 462 Sculpture III (4)
  • AVT 252 Photography I (4)
  • AVT 309 Art as Social Action (3)
  • AVT 399 The Sustainability Project (1)
  • COMM 454 Free Speech and Ethics (I'll be done with my minor!) (3)
  • AVT 394 AVT Honors Seminar (1)
That leaves me with only these classes for spring 2008:
  • AVT 472 Critical Theory (3)
  • AVT 354 Digital Photography (4)
  • AVT 394 AVT Honors Seminar (1)
I'll definitely add more to that, but time is flying by! Everyone has told me to relax for my final semester since no one else completes a (120-credit) BFA with an 18-credit minor, so we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Michelle Geraghty, AVT 307.004, Spring 2008 said...

i was just wondering who's blog this was, because i'm currently taking AVT 498, so i'm assuming you're in my class - haha. i just happened upon this blog just now :)